The Sports Tournaments and Events program provides primary event General Liability and Accident Medical coverage for short-term sports events. Coverage for 5 additional setup days (if coverage is purchased far enough in advance) and 5 additional tear down days is automatically provided.
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by "A" rated carriers.
- Sports Tournaments
- Sports Exhibitions
- Sports-Related Outings
- Dance - Ballroom and Recreational
- Dance - Competitive
- Flag or Touch Football
- Running (including fun runs)
- Soccer - Youth Only
- Swimming (no open water)
THIS PROGRAM PROVIDES COVERAGE
- Held at a single location
- Up to 14 consecutive event days (including practice days)
- Up to a maximum total of 1,200 participants
- Up to a maximum total attendance of 10,000
- Amusement Rides, Mechanical Devices, Rock Climbing Walls, or Inflatables
- Animal Rides
- College or University Championship Events
- Fireworks or Pyrotechnics
- Motorsports Events (including Demolition Derbies, Mud Bogs, Tractor Pulls, Races and Stunt Shows)
- Overnight Accommodations or Camping Facilities
- Professional Sports Tryouts or Training Camps
- Serving, Selling, or Distributing of any Alcoholic beverages
COVERAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $3,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Host Liquor and Liquor Liability
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Abuse or Molestation Exclusion
- Amusement Devices Exclusion
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured - Certificate Holders
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Exclusion - Designated Activity: BMX, bobsled, box lacrosse, boxing, cycling, hang gliding/skydiving, ice hockey, judo, karate, luge, mixed martial arts, mountain biking, open water events, orienteering, parachuting, rafting, roller hockey, rugby, skiing (water or snow-downhill), skateboarding, snowboarding, tackle football, taekwondo, wrestling.
- Excess Accident Medical limits of $25,000 and $100,000 are available.
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis.
- A $100 deductible applies per covered person per occurrence.
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included.