The Sports Teams and Leagues program provides General Liability and Accident Medical coverage for youth and adult amateur sports teams and leagues
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by "A" rated carriers.
ELIGIBLE YOUTH SPORTS
- Field Hockey
- Flag or Touch Football
- Swimming (no open water)
ELIGIBLE ADULT SPORTS
- Flag or Touch Football
COVERAGE IS PROVIDED FOR
- Tournament participation
- Official team or league functions
COVERAGE IS NOT PROVIDED FOR
- Field ownership
- Maintenance of playing fields
- Open water swimming
- Hosted tournaments
- Professional or semi-professional sports teams or leagues
OPTIONAL COVERAGES AVAILABLE
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile
- Abuse and Molestation
- Inland Marine coverage for sports equipment
COVERAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $3,000,000 General Aggregate (applies per team)
- $1,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Abuse or Molestation Exclusion (unless optional coverage is purchased)
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured - Certificate Holders
- Aggregate Limit per Club
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Earned Premium Endorsement - premium fully earned at end of playing season
- Instructors, Coaches and Sports Officials - Broadened Coverage
- Limitation of Coverage to Designated Premises or Project (games, practices, tournaments, tryouts, fundraisers, and official team or league functions)
- Exclusion - Designated Ongoing Operations (field ownership and/or maintenance of playing fields; hosted tournaments; professional or semi-professional sports teams or leagues)
- Excess Accident Medical limits of $25,000 and $100,000 are available.
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis.
- A $100 deductible applies per covered person per occurrence.
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included.
- Coverage for limits up to $150,000 is available.
- Coverage is provided on a Replacement Cost basis.
- A deductible of $1,000 per occurrence applies.
- Eligible items: sports equipment
- Ineligible items: gas or plasma screens, video visual display monitors, laptop computers, self-propelled vehicles, boats, fine arts and collectibles, antiques, guns, and knives.
Inland Marine Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Earthquake Exclusion
- Water Exclusion