The Sports Camps and Clinics program provides General Liability and Accident Medical coverage for sports day clinics.
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by "A" rated carriers.
- Flag or Touch Football
- Soccer - Youth Only
- Track and Field
- Weight Lifting
- Overnight Camps and Clinics
OPTIONAL COVERAGES AVAILABLE
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile
- Abuse and Molestation
COVERAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $3,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $5,000 Medical Payments
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Abuse or Molestation Exclusion (unless optional coverage is purchased)
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured - Certificate Holders
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Earned Premium Endorsement - premium fully earned after conclusion of last scheduled clinic
- Instructors, Coaches and Sports Officials - Broadened Coverage
- Lack of Valid Waiver ($1,000 deductible applies)
- Limitation of Coverage to Designated Premises or Project (coverage limited to clinics listed on the online application)
- Excess Accident Medical limits of $25,000 and $100,000 are available.
- Coverage in GA, MD, NY, OK, and OR is provided on a primary basis.
- A $100 deductible applies per covered person per occurrence.
- $10,000 of Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage is included.