The FastCov gymnastics program is designed to cover gymnastics facilities that provide gymnastics training and other related activities such as tumbling, "Mommy and Me" groups, cheerleading, dance, aerobics/exercise (no weight lifting), and martial arts. Facilities with ancillary trampolines, inflatables, overnight lock-ins, birthday parties, and day camps/competitions are also eligible for this program.
All coverage is provided on an admitted basis by "A" rated carriers.
- "Mommy and Me" programs
- Aerobics/exercise (no weight lifting)
- Martial arts (no weaponry or full-contact)
- Birthday parties
- Day camps
- Day competitions
- Trampolines (with posted rules for usage) - NOTE: Trampoline Training Facilities are not eligible for this program
- Inflatables (additional guidelines apply)
- Climbing walls
- Traverse walls
- Swimming pools
- Zip lines
- Overnight camps or competitions
- Licensed daycare
- Trampoline Training Facilities
- Parkour/Free Running
- Stand-alone cheerleading facilities, without gymnastics
- Stand-alone martial arts facilities, without gymnastics
- Martial arts classes involving weaponry
- Martial arts classes involving full-contact (kickboxing, mixed martial arts, etc.)
- Stand-alone mobile programs with no owned or leased gym premises
OPTIONAL COVERAGES AVAILABLE
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Inland Marine coverage for contents and equipment
COVERAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE IN FLORIDA.
General Liability Limits
- $1,000,000 Occurrence
- $3,000,000 General Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Products-Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 Damage to Premises Rented to You
- $2,000 Medical Payments
- Participant Legal Liability Included
General Liability Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Asbestos Exclusion
- Lead Exclusion
- Fungi/Bacteria Exclusion
- Abuse or Molestation Exclusion (unless optional coverage is purchased)
- Fireworks Exclusion
- Additional Insured - Certificate Holders
- Participant Legal Liability Coverage Form
- Products/Completed Operations Hazard Redefined
- Instructors, Coaches and Sports Officials - Broadened Coverage
- Exclusion of Liability Insurance Afforded Under Another Policy (any other liability insurance afforded to the insured by any other carrier)
- Exclusion - Designated Activity, Service or Work (bungee jumping, tackle football, concerts, day care operations, swimming pools, water attractions, amusement devices [amusement devices do not include inflatable structures], go-karts or other motorized racing, carnivals/circuses/fairs, laser tag, paintball, climbing walls, traverse walls, zip lines, trapezes, overnight camps or competitions, martial arts involving weaponry, martial arts involving full-contact [including, but not limited to kickboxing, mixed martial arts, etc.], weight lifting, parkour/free running)
- $25,000 Excess Accident medical limit is standard, with optional $50,000 and $100,000 limits also available.
- $100 deductible.
- $10,000 Accident Death & Dismemberment Limit included for all options.
- Benefit period is 52 weeks.
Inland Marine/Equipment Coverage
- Coverage for limits up to $150,000 is available.
- Coverage is provided on a Replacement Cost basis.
- A deductible of $1,000 per occurrence applies.
- Eligible items: sports/gymnastics equipment, business personal property
- Ineligible items: gas or plasma screens, video visual display monitors, laptop computers, self-propelled vehicles, boats, fine arts and collectibles, antiques, guns, and knives.
Inland Marine Notable Exclusions & Endorsements
- Earthquake Exclusion
- Water Exclusion